Please find below a list of useful resources that have been shared for individuals to have access to during this challenging time.
If anyone is in need of food packages/baby milk/nappies please contact the relevant people/organisations below:
- The Zinthiya Trust - We can and continue to support people with food, Community shop and welfare advise and crisis support.
- Peace Centre Food Bank - Mohammed Lockhat – 0799 927 1536
- St Matthews - Simon Johnson/Barbara - Barbara.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beaumont Leys - Christ the King Church
- E2 online - Emergency food delivery service for people self-isolated or suffering from Coronavirus (5 days per week) Foodbank service (1 day per week) Food pantry service (1 day per week
- Leicester Covid-19 Mutual Aid Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/289960355307518/?ref=group_header
- The East Park Road Sikh Gurdwara (GTB) - offering their services to the wider communities of East Leicester willing to accommodate the request for langer / free food to any vulnerable / isolated people over 70years. Morning deliveries from 11.30am to 2.30pm & evening from 5.30pm to 8.30pm. Please text or call 07814 619735 with an address or location, number of people requiring food and they will drop off hot food adhering to Gov advice keeping a safe social distance.