Leicestershire Cares runs a highly successful programme of interview techniques for year 10 and 11 students in secondary schools and colleges across the city and county. Business volunteers deliver mock interviews with students in order to develop their confidence and the key skills needed to succeed at future interviews.
We're looking for business volunteers for the following sessions:
- Thursday 9th of May – YEAR 10 English Martyrs Catholic School 8:15AM – 12:00PM
- Friday 21st of June – YEAR 10 Limehurst Academy 8:45AM – 1:00PM FULL
- Tuesday 25th of June – YEAR 10 Lutterworth High School 8:30AM – 1:00PM FULL
- Tuesday 2nd of July – YEAR 10 Beauchamp College 8:30AM – 3:00PM
- Thursday 11th of July – YEAR 10 Soar Valley Community College 8:45AM – 1:00PM
If you’re a business or school and would like to get involved in Interview Techniques, please contact Helen Treadwell in our Children and Young People team.
Our staff who support the education work really do develop a lot of skills and getting up and coming managers to provide mock interviews has been a great way of developing their management skills.