Leicestershire Cares runs a highly successful programme of interview techniques for year 10 and 11 students in secondary schools and colleges across the city and county. Business volunteers deliver mock interviews with students in order to develop their confidence and the key skills needed to succeed at future interviews.
Please see below updated list of Interview Technique events for the 2020-21 academic year. These will be delivered remotely via video interviews.
If you would like to volunteer please contact Helen Treadwell: email@example.com
- Thursday 17th June 2021 - 8:30am-12:30pm - MORE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- Tuesday 29th June 2021 - 8:30am-12:30pm - MORE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Lutterworth High School
- Tuesday 22nd June 2021 - 8:20am - 12:30pm - MORE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Limehurst Academy (Year 10)
- Friday 25th June 2021 - 8:40am-12:40pm - MORE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Soar Valley College (Year 10)
- Wednesday 7th July 2021 - 8:45am-12:45pm - MORE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- Thursday 8th July 2021 - 8:45am-12:45pm - MORE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Our staff who support the education work really do develop a lot of skills and getting up and coming managers to provide mock interviews has been a great way of developing their management skills.