We work with care experienced young people from the age of 15 and upwards. We can offer any of your care experienced year 11 students the opportunity to:
- Participate in groups that offer support, opportunities to make new friends, learn new skills and have fun.
- Think about their future plans, career options and different learning and training opportunities, reducing the chances of them dropping out of education.
- Gain work experience and employability skills through work placements, work tours and support with job applications, CV’s and interview skills.
- Access practical support to complete forms, explore living options or make decisions about other important aspects of their lives.
- Get their voice heard and share their issues and concerns with local decision makers.
We’re keen to work with LAC managers and other staff responsible for supporting care experienced students in schools.
To find out more, contact Charlie or Steph in our Children and Young People team.