Leicestershire Cares runs a highly successful programme of interview technique events for year 10 and 11 students in secondary schools and colleges across the city and county. Business volunteers deliver mock interviews with students in order to develop their confidence and the key skills needed to succeed at future interviews.
Please see below updated list of Interview Technique events for the 2021-22 academic year.
Some of these events will be face-to-face interviews in schools and some will be delivered remotely via video interviews. We may also be able to offer blended events with a combination of both.
If you would like to volunteer please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rushey Mead Academy Year 11 REMOTE (please note this change from in school)
- Wednesday 26th January 2022, 8.40am-12.15pm
- Wednesday 26th January 2022, 12.45pm-3pm
- Thursday 27th January 2022, 8.40am-12.15pm
- Thursday 27th January 2022, 12.45pm -3pm
Beaumont Leys School Year 10 REMOTE
- Tuesday 1st February 2022, 8.50am-12.40pm
- Thursday 3rd February 2022, 8.50am-12.40pm
Willow Bank School (Remote or In School TBC)
- Monday 7th March 2022, Timings TBC
The Limehurst Academy Year 10 IN SCHOOL - Bridge Street, Loughborough, LE11 1NH
- Friday 18th March 2022, 8.40am-12.30pm
Lutterworth High School IN SCHOOL - Woodway Road, Lutterworth LE17 4QH
- Wednesday 6th April 2022, 8.20am-12.40pm
Madani Schools Federation Year 10 (boys and Girls) IN SCHOOL - Evington Valley Road, Leicester LE5 5LL.
- Wednesday 18th May 2022, 8.15am-12.30pm
English Matrys' Catholic School REMOTE
- Tuesday 7th June 2022, 8.40am-12.30pm
- Wednesday 8th June 2022, 8.40am-12.30pm
Beauchamp College IN SCHOOL - Ridge Way, Leicester, LE2 5TP
- Thursday 16th June 2022, 8.30am-1pm (Year 10)
- Tuesday 21st June 2022, 8.30am-1pm (Year 12)
Judgemeadow Community College Year 10 IN SCHOOL - Marydene Drive, Leicester LE56HP
- Wednesday 29th June 2022, 8.30am-1pm
Soar Valley College Year 10 IN SCHOOL - Gleneagles Avenue, Leicester, LE4 7GY
- Wednesday 6th July 2022, 8.30am-1pm
- Thursday 7th July 2022, 8.30am-1pm
Our staff who support the education work really do develop a lot of skills and getting up and coming managers to provide mock interviews has been a great way of developing their management skills.