Leicestershire Cares runs a highly successful programme of interview technique events for year 10 and 11 students in secondary schools and colleges across the city and county. Business volunteers deliver mock interviews with students in order to develop their confidence and the key skills needed to succeed at future interviews.
Please see below updated list of Interview Technique events for the 2020-21 academic year.
These will be delivered remotely via video interviews.
If you would like to volunteer please contact Helen Treadwell: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday 23rd April 2021 - 8:30am-12:30pm - FULLY BOOKED
- Thursday 17th June 2021 - 8:30am-12:30pm - MORE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- Tuesday 29th June 2021 - 8:30am-12:30pm - MORE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Beaumont Leys School
- Tuesday 11th May 2021 - 8:40am-12:40pm - FULLY BOOKED
- Wednesday 12th May 2021 - 8:40am-12:40pm - FULLY BOOKED
- Monday 17th May 2021 - 8:40am - 11:00am - Includes giving Speedy Speaker Careers talks and interviews. Limited numbers.
Lutterworth High School
- Thursday 20th May 2021 - 12:45pm-3:30pm - FULLY BOOKED
- Thursday 27th May 2021 - 12:45pm-3:30pm - FULLY BOOKED
English Martyrs Catholic School (Year 10)
- Tuesday 8th June 2021 - 8:20am-11:50am - LOW ON VOLUNTEER NUMBERS
- Wednesday 9th June 2021 - 8:20am-11:50am - LOW ON VOLUNTEER NUMBERS
Limehurst Academy (Year 10)
- Friday 25th June 2021 - 8:40am-12:40pm - MORE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Soar Valley College (Year 10)
- Wednesday 7th July 2021 - 8:45am-12:45pm - MORE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- Thursday 8th July 2021 - 8:45am-12:45pm - MORE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Our staff who support the education work really do develop a lot of skills and getting up and coming managers to provide mock interviews has been a great way of developing their management skills.