Leicestershire Cares runs a highly successful programme of interview technique events for year 10 and 11 students in secondary schools and colleges across the city and county. Business volunteers deliver mock interviews with students in order to develop their confidence and the key skills needed to succeed at future interviews.
We are very pleased to announce that we are able to restart our Interview Technique events for the 2020-21 academic year. These will be delivered remotely via video interviews.
Below are the events we currently have confirmed. If you would like to volunteer please contact Helen Treadwell: email@example.com.
Beaumont Leys School
- Tuesday 23rd February 2021 - 8:40am-12:40pm (Year 10)
- Wednesday 24th February 2021 - 8:40am-12:40pm (Year 10)
- Tuesday 2nd March 2021 - 8:40am-12:40pm
- Wednesday 3rd March 2021 - 8:40am-12:40pm
- Thursday 4th March 2021 - 8:40am-11am
The City of Leicester College
- Tuesday 16th March 2021 - 8:30am-12:30pm
- Wednesday 17th March 2021 - 8:30am-12:30pm
Willowbank Hospital School
- Tuesday 13th April 2021 - 9:15am-11:30am
Lutterworth High School
- Thursday 20th May 2021 - 12:45pm-3:30pm
- Thursday 27th May 2021 - 12:45pm-3:30pm
Soar Valley College
- Wednesday 7th July 2021 - 8:45am-12:45pm
- Thursday 8th July 2021 - 8:45am-12:45pm
Our staff who support the education work really do develop a lot of skills and getting up and coming managers to provide mock interviews has been a great way of developing their management skills.