Leicestershire Cares runs a highly successful programme of interview technique events for year 10 and 11 students in secondary schools and colleges across the city and county. Business volunteers deliver mock interviews with students in order to develop their confidence and the key skills needed to succeed at future interviews.
Please see below updated list of Interview Technique events for the 2021-22 academic year.
Some of these events will be face-to-face interviews in schools and some will be delivered remotely via video interviews. We may also be able to offer blended events with a combination of both.
If you would like to volunteer please email email@example.com
Soar Valley College (Year 11)
- Wednesday 13th October 2021 8.45 -12.45 REMOTE INTERVIEWS
- Thursday 14th October 2021 8.45 -12.45 REMOTE INTERVIEWS
Brookvale Groby Learning Campus
- Wednesday 3rd November 2021 8.45am – 1pm IN SCHOOL Ratby Road, Groby, LE6 0FP
- Friday 5th November 2021 8.45am – 1pm IN SCHOOL Ratby Road, Groby, LE6 0FP
Long Field Academy
- Thursday 18th November 2021 8.45am-1pm IN SCHOOL Ambleside Way, Melton Mowbray, LE13 0BN
Winstanley Community College
- Wednesday 24th November 2021 8.20am-12pm IN SCHOOL Kingsway N, Braunstone Town, LE3 3BD
Madani Schools Federation (girls)
- Tuesday 30th November 9am- 12pm REMOTE INTERVIEWS
Madani Schools Federation (boys)
- Wednesday 1st December 8.30am- 11.30am REMOTE INTERVIEWS
Our staff who support the education work really do develop a lot of skills and getting up and coming managers to provide mock interviews has been a great way of developing their management skills.