Leicestershire Cares runs a highly successful programme of interview techniques for year 10 and 11 students in secondary schools and colleges across the city and county. Business volunteers deliver mock interviews with students in order to develop their confidence and the key skills needed to succeed at future interviews.
We're looking for business volunteers for the following sessions:
- Tuesday 17th September - Crown Hills Community College
- Wednesday 23rd October- Keyham Lodge School*
- Wednesday 6th November - Groby Community College
- Thursday 21st November -Longfield Academy
- Wednesday 27th November - English Martyrs Catholic School
- Tuesday 3rd December - Hinckley Academy
- Wednesday 15th January - Beaumont Leys School (Year 11)
- Wednesday 22nd January - City of Leicester College
- Wednesday 29th January - Fullhurst Community College
- Wednesday 12th February - Rushey Mead Academy
- Wednesday 26th February - Beaumont Leys School (Year 10)
- Wednesday 4th March - Millgate School*
- Wednesday 11th March - King Edward VII Sport & Science College
- Friday 27th March - Madani Federations School
- Tuesday 21st April - Lutterworth High School
- Thursday 18th June - Beauchamp College (Year 12)
- Friday 26th June - Limehurst Academy
- Tuesday 30th June - Beauchamp College (Year 10)
- Thursday 9th July - Soar Valley Community College
*This is a special school.
If you’re a business or school and would like to get involved in Interview Techniques, please contact Helen Treadwell in our Children and Young People team.
Our staff who support the education work really do develop a lot of skills and getting up and coming managers to provide mock interviews has been a great way of developing their management skills.