In our education projects we have been working closely with our partner businesses to help young people to make connections with businesses to raise confidence and aspirations in order to enhance educational experience and build employability skills.
Lutterworth High School would like to say a huge thank you to all volunteers who attended our Year 10 mock interviews. You made our students feel safe and confident, and all of them went away pleased with their achievement.Lutterworth High School
- Event Delivery- Mainstream schools - 2644 students supported, 27 events, 18 schools
- A lot of new schools have joined us this year and more new schools enquiring/joining for next academic year
- Many new volunteers joining- word of mouth, LinkedIn, pages on Neighbourly, STEM
- Networking going well- we have a pool of volunteers, reached out to BAME local authority department as we are trying to push on recruiting volunteers from BAME ethnicities
- We have made a new education brochure which will be launching soon!..
- We have implemented new ways we can engage with our volunteers
Had a great day supporting the local community visiting Lutterworth High School to help students to start developing their interview techniques. A few of them had inspirations to have their own business in the future.. Innovation can begin from a young age!Paul Bennett- East Midlands Chamber
This quarter has been successful in terms of event delivery and recruiting new volunteers. We have been successful in delivering great sessions for students and we will continue collaborating with schools and businesses as we are aware of the power these opportunities give to young people.
Going forward we will continue making a difference and thinking of creative ways to engage young people. #TogetherWeCan
If you are interested in our education work and would like to get involved, please contact: email@example.com; 07719566703