At our recent team meeting we asked all staff to complete the sentence “What I have liked most about working at Leicestershire Cares over the last year”
Answers were as follows:
- Team work
- Coming together to make a positive difference
- Creativity and innovative approach
- Support of team
- Commitment to the cause
- Recognition for our efforts
- Board recognising our efforts, passion and dedication
- Anything is possible
- Learning and growing in my role
- Turning despair into hope through our collective actions.
In the discussion that followed, the team felt the work we had put into ensuring we lived our “Vison, Mission and Values” had paid dividends during lockdown. As it meant we are a joined up, creative and agile team and this enabled us to deal with all the issues we faced during the last year.
I love working with people who are passionate, committed and kindLeicestershire Cares Team Member