Resources for children
- Please see this poster on educating children on coronavirus - A Kids Guide to Coronavirus
- Guide to coronavirus - Children's guide to coronavirus
- Virtual learning resources for children off school – these are fab - https://classroomsecrets.co.uk/free-home-learning-packs/
- List of online education resources for home education - Department for Education - (COVID-19) online education resources
- The 50 Best Virtual Museum Tours Around the World [Art, History, Science & Technology]
- Curiosity Stream
- Beast Academy (Math)
- Khan Academy
- Creative Bug
- Discovery Education
- Crash Course Kids
- Science Channel
- SciShow Kids
- National Geographic Kids
- Free School
- Geography Focus
- Kids Learning Tube
- Geeek Gurl Diaries
- Mike Likes Science
- Science Max
Lots of board games, library books (and Kindle), tinkering/upcycling with household junk, etc
Additional resources to help with children at home:
*Scholastic has created a free learn-from-home site with 20+ days of learning and activities.
*Pretend to travel the world..Go on a virtual tour of these 12 famous museums.
*This is the awesome free curriculum that we use. Everything from preschool activities to 12th grade is here!
*List of thinking games by grade: https://allinonehomeschool.com/thinking/
**More awesome free learning websites that we like to use**
Please feel free to share this with anyone who you think may benefit from this.